Thursday, May 7, 2009

CONVERSATIONS WITH A REVILER


Why don't these "scholars" quote their book? Perhaps they should wash their mouths with soap five times a day. At least it would be clean for a few minutes.

All haters go to Me-Tube now!

John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight."

There is more power in my Jesus than in all the armies of the world. There is more love in my Jesus than in all the religions of the world. There is more wisdom in my Jesus than in all the books of the world. There is more peace in my Jesus than in all the prayers of the world.

JESUS LIVES IN ME, not afar!

John 14:17 [Even] the Spirit of truth; whom the WORLD CANNOT receive, because it seeth HIM not, neither knoweth HIM: but ye know HIM; for HE DWELLETH WITH YOU, & shall be IN YOU.

"YOU MUST BE BORN AGAIN!" Your speech proves it, your hatred proves it, your religion proves it, your life proves it.

THE TOWER OF BABEL is being constructed in the East. Its foundation is from Hell.

Thus says Ullah, " I am so angry. My true followers will resort to cursing if I am to make my point. They must keep bowing before me. They won't cease to bow until I'm no longer angry. When is that time? It is not for you to know,. Keep bowing or else I will turn on you too! Who are you to question Ullah? You are a roach, not a man. I will crush, & if seven more come to your funeral, well you guessed it. I tried to reason with Jesus, but He insists on loving His enemies. What is Ullah to do?

No comments: